"My central objective in practicing law is the creative application of legal and practical methods to resolve problems for clients. At all times, my goal is to provide efficient, innovative and successful strategies to obtain a resolution favorable to our clients."
Areas of practice:
- Divorce and Custody
- Family Law
- Estate Litigation
- Civil Litigation and Resolution
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Mediation
- New England School of Law, J.D.
- Clark University, B.A.
- Massachusetts State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Essex County Bar Association
- Newburyport Bar Association
Awards, recognition, appointments:
- The First District Eastern Middlesex Bar Association awarded Attorney Eugene A. Nigro the 1st Annual Robert F. Lucas Award in recognition of is commitment to the legal system, devotion to community service, loyalty to his colleagues and compassion and respect for all.
- Pro Bono Justicia Award, Essex County Bar Association
- Leading Massachusetts trainer and educator in conciliation and mediation practices
- Access Justice Committee
- Founding Director of the Angel Fund
- Nigro Family Foundation
- Creative Arts for Kids, Reading, MA
- Reading Zoning Board of Appeals, former member
- Reading Finance Committee, former member