Experienced Boston Lawyers Assist with a Variety of Tough Legal Issues
More than 65 years of experience handling various legal challenges
Covering a broad range of practice areas, from personal injury and dispute mediation to family law and estate planning, the attorneys at Nigro, Pettepit & Lucas, LLP can help you overcome many different types of legal challenges. We have served people throughout the Boston area for more than 65 years from our two locations in Wakefield and Newburyport, and we’ve built our reputation on finding comprehensive solutions for our clients. Our team comprises exceptional litigators and skilled negotiators, and we leverage our experience and talents to benefit you. For a lawyer you can trust to advocate for you, turn to our respected law firm.
Sound guidance across many different legal areas
You can turn to Nigro, Pettepit & Lucas for assistance with a variety of legal issues. We have extensive experience in the following areas, among others:
- Family law and divorce: When you’re going through a divorce, you may need to resolve difficult issues like child custody, child support, the division of marital property and alimony. In addition to these areas, our firm assists with family law issues like adoption, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, and paternity establishment.
- Estate planning and elder law: As people grow older, it’s especially important for them to have an estate plan in place to protect their assets and the people close to them now and in the future. We help with all aspects of estate planning and elder law, including probate and trust litigation issues.
- Real estate law: Our attorneys assist with a wide range of real estate transactions. We can provide the guidance you need for any disputes, zoning issues or other challenges that come up.
- Personal injury: If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that was the fault of another party, you may need to take legal action. We represent clients after car accidents, slip and fall accidents, workplace accidents and other incidents resulting in personal injury.
- Municipal law: We help individuals and businesses navigate the complexities of municipal law, including issues involving land use, disputes, bid protests and real estate development.
A commitment to our community
Our team is truly dedicated to the best interests of our fellow community members in the Boston area. We actively participate in and support parent-teacher organizations, local and state bar associations, the Grand Lodge of Masons, public libraries, and other civic and community organizations. We also support the Angel Fund, a Wakefield nonprofit organization that works toward finding a cure for ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease). When you work with our firm, you know you’re consulting skilled lawyers who are truly committed to your best interests at all times.
Speak with dedicated attorneys in Wakefield and Newburyport
If you need help with a legal matter related to family law, personal injury, civil litigation, probate or estate planning, work with the skilled Boston lawyers at Nigro, Pettepit & Lucas, LLP today. We have convenient office locations in Wakefield and Newburyport. To set up a consultation, call or contact us online.